Located in the Moru Kopjes area of the famed Serengeti National Park, Dunia Camp is one of the few that remains open year-round.
Dunia is situated near the Seronera River, a permanent water source where resident wildlife can be found all year, long after the migration herds have passed through. So how do you include Dunia Camp in your safari itinerary?
- It makes a great second stay in the Serengeti during all months of the year.
- It can break up the journey between the Ngorongoro Crater and any camp in the Serengeti that is following the migration.
- During April, May and November, it offers excellent resident wildlife when most camps are closed.
To read more about Dunia and see pictures, click here.
Don't forget, you can always email us at email@example.com if you would like to speak to a Safari Specialist.
Image © Asilia Africa
You may also like
- Greystoke Mahale and the World's Best Chimpanzee Viewing
- Vumbura's "Chocolate" Zebras
- NEW! The Highlands at Ngorongoro Crater
- Chiawa Camp: A Photographer’s Paradise
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2014
- Newborn Elephant at Abu Camp
- Namiri Plains: A Whole New Serengeti
- Discover Marataba Private Reserve
- Mashatu's Photographic Hides
- Duba Plains: Photography in Botswana's Green Season
- Lion Sands Builds New Tree Houses
- The Exclusive Safari: South Africa Edition
- Africa's Best Sleepouts
- New Sleepout at Ruckomechi Camp
- Interesting Elephant Facts from Camp Jabulani
- Discover the Sea's Greatest Wildlife
- Linkwasha Camp Reopens May 2015!
- Discover Lamai Camp's Secret Season
- Africa's Best Family Safari Camps
- The Jao Safari: Botswana’s Most Diverse
- Little Ruckomechi: Zimbabwe's Most Exclusive New Camp
- Africa’s Best New Camps & Lodges
- New Private Family Lodge in South Africa