This distinctive camp features 10 luxuriously appointed tented suites, each with unique stone filled walls and high canvas ceilings, all to keep the space cooled. The en suite bathrooms feature hand-shaped copper sinks, and the decks overlook the mighty Zambezi River.
Now guests have the option of spending a night under the stars in a safely raised starbed deck with mosquito netting and a canopy over the bed, a space for private dining and bathroom facilities.
Image © Dana Allen
You may also like
- Greystoke Mahale and the World's Best Chimpanzee Viewing
- NEW! The Highlands at Ngorongoro Crater
- Chiawa Camp: A Photographer’s Paradise
- Namiri Plains: A Whole New Serengeti
- Dunia Camp: The Serengeti's Year-Round Safari
- Discover Marataba Private Reserve
- Mashatu's Photographic Hides
- Duba Plains: Photography in Botswana's Green Season
- Lion Sands Builds New Tree Houses
- The Exclusive Safari: South Africa Edition
- Africa's Best Sleepouts
- Interesting Elephant Facts from Camp Jabulani
- Discover the Sea's Greatest Wildlife
- Linkwasha Camp Reopens May 2015!
- Africa’s Best New Camps & Lodges
- Discover Lamai Camp's Secret Season
- Africa's Best Family Safari Camps
- The Jao Safari: Botswana’s Most Diverse
- Little Ruckomechi: Zimbabwe's Most Exclusive New Camp
- New Private Family Lodge in South Africa