Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2014
There are truly too many excellent camps and lodges to name, but there are a number of noteworthy safari camps and hotels on the Condé Nast Traveler 2014 Gold List!
At the top of the list, in Botswana's famed Okavango Delta, favorites Mombo Camp, pictured above, and Little Mombo Camp are situated just next to each other, with Little Mombo offering only 3 tents and a private dining area to suit families and small groups. Located on a lush island, notable for its rich soil, the camps are known for having some of the most dense wildlife populations in Botswana. If these premier camps aren't what you're seeking, check out Camp Okavango, featuring a slightly more attractive price point and more traditional level of accommodation.
See more iSafari.com favorites below, listed by region. Have you been to any of those on the list? Just click on a camp to write reviews to help other travelers, and share your reviews with friends and family via Facebook and email!
Maasai Mara, Kenya
Little Governor's Camp, distinctive
Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Gibb's Farm, distinctive
Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
Lion Sands River Lodge, distinctive
Lion Sands Ivory Lodge, premier
Londolozi Founders Camp, distinctive
Londolozi Varty Camp, distinctive
Londolozi Tree Camp, premier
Londolozi Pioneer Camp, premier
Londolozi Granite Suites, premier
MalaMala Main Camp, traditional
MalaMala Sable Camp, distinctive
Rattray's on MalaMala, premier
Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge, distinctive
Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp, distinctive
Sabi Sabi Selati Camp, distinctive
Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge, premier
Singita Boulders, premier
Singita Ebony, premier
Johannesburg, South Africa
Saxon Boutique Hotel, premier
Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda
Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge, premier camp
You may also like
- Tanzania: Migration by Mobile Camp
- 3 Nights Free for Your Family!
- Exclusive South Africa Family Safari
- Save $1,130 in Zimbabwe & Zambia
- Save $5,000 per couple—Premier Southern Africa
- Stay 4, Pay 3 in Kenya and Tanzania
- Discover Diverse Kenya with Free Flights During High Season!
- Saving the Northern White Rhino
- Kenya: 10 Nights, Free Flights
- Save $2,500 on 5-Star South Africa
- Africa's Best Destinations in 2016
- Be the First: NEW Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp
- Traveling Solo for Less in South Africa
- Save $2,400 on Custom Botswana This Winter
- Mashatu & MalaMala Wildlife Safari
- South Africa Conservation Safari
- Save $1,600 on Custom Botswana & Zimbabwe
- Best Insider Safari Offers for 2015
- Essential South Africa from $4,995
- Up to $6500 in Upgrades for Families!
- The Ultimate Gorilla Trek Packing List
- See the NEW Sabi Sabi Little Bush
- Enjoy 2 Nights FREE in Tanzania's Wild South
- It's 2017...Plan Your Family Safari!
- Newborn Elephant at Abu Camp
- Vumbura's "Chocolate" Zebras