Traveling Solo for Less in South Africa
While solo travel can be rewarding, single supplement costs can be restrictive. Safari camps are small and usually list prices on a "per person" basis, so as a single traveler, you pay the "per person" cost as well as another 25-50 percent that's frequently assessed to cover the other half of the room.
What you might not know is that there are a number of safari camps that do not charge any supplement for single travelers. These excellent camps are well worth your consideration if you're traveling on your own.
iSafari.com now features an 11-Day Custom South Africa Solo Safari, including luxury, full board accommodations. Starting at less than $700 per day and featuring top camps without the hefty single supplements, this safari allows you to take that personal journey of discovery without breaking the bank.
Click here to view this 11-day safari from $5995 in Traditional and Distinctive style camps.
Click here to view this 11-day safari from $7495 in Distinctive and Premier style camps.
Call Us to Book Your Safari – 1-800-543-8917
|Click Here to Email a Safari Specialist|
Image © Nomad
You may also like
- Tanzania: Migration by Mobile Camp
- 3 Nights Free for Your Family!
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2014
- Save $1,130 in Zimbabwe & Zambia
- Save $5,000 per couple—Premier Southern Africa
- Exclusive South Africa Family Safari
- Stay 4, Pay 3 in Kenya and Tanzania
- Discover Diverse Kenya with Free Flights During High Season!
- Saving the Northern White Rhino
- Kenya: 10 Nights, Free Flights
- Save $2,500 on 5-Star South Africa
- Africa's Best Destinations in 2016
- The Ultimate Gorilla Trek Packing List
- Be the First: NEW Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp
- Save $2,400 on Custom Botswana This Winter
- Mashatu & MalaMala Wildlife Safari
- South Africa Conservation Safari
- Save $1,600 on Custom Botswana & Zimbabwe
- Best Insider Safari Offers for 2015
- Essential South Africa from $4,995
- Up to $6500 in Upgrades for Families!
- See the NEW Sabi Sabi Little Bush
- Enjoy 2 Nights FREE in Tanzania's Wild South
- It's 2017...Plan Your Family Safari!
- Newborn Elephant at Abu Camp
- Vumbura's "Chocolate" Zebras