Save $2,500 on 5-Star South Africa
Experience South Africa's rich biodiversity on this epic 13-day custom safari covering three distinct ecosystems in three of South Africa's unique provinces. Our featured safari pricing includes $2,500 in savings and extras per guest, including complimentary internal flights, one free night and an optional sleepout at Tswalu's Malori Deck!
Call Us to Book Your Safari – 1-800-543-8917
|Click Here to Email a Safari Specialist|
Starting at just $7,895 per person after your $2,500 discount, enjoy intimate five-star accommodations for 13 days and 12 nights. Spend three days tracking the 'Big Five,' including lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo, while in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Spend four days seeking out one of Africa's largest black rhino populations, cheetah, unique species like aardvark, sable, eland, pangolin, and enjoy close encounters with charming, habituated meerkats while in Tswalu Kalahari Private Game Reserve. Conclude your search for wildlife in the coastal reaches of Cape Town, finding penguins, seasonal whales and great white sharks to round out your safari.
Click Here for the full itinerary, pricing and trip details
Image by Richard de Gouveia at Sabi Sabi
You may also like
- Tanzania: Migration by Mobile Camp
- 3 Nights Free for Your Family!
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2014
- Exclusive South Africa Family Safari
- Save $1,130 in Zimbabwe & Zambia
- Save $5,000 per couple—Premier Southern Africa
- Stay 4, Pay 3 in Kenya and Tanzania
- Discover Diverse Kenya with Free Flights During High Season!
- Saving the Northern White Rhino
- Kenya: 10 Nights, Free Flights
- Africa's Best Destinations in 2016
- Be the First: NEW Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp
- Traveling Solo for Less in South Africa
- Save $2,400 on Custom Botswana This Winter
- Mashatu & MalaMala Wildlife Safari
- South Africa Conservation Safari
- Save $1,600 on Custom Botswana & Zimbabwe
- Best Insider Safari Offers for 2015
- Essential South Africa from $4,995
- Up to $6500 in Upgrades for Families!
- The Ultimate Gorilla Trek Packing List
- See the NEW Sabi Sabi Little Bush
- Enjoy 2 Nights FREE in Tanzania's Wild South
- It's 2017...Plan Your Family Safari!
- Newborn Elephant at Abu Camp
- Vumbura's "Chocolate" Zebras