Up to $6500 in Upgrades for Families!
Seeking a family safari that avoids crowded national parks and large, impersonal lodges? Book this premier 10-day family safari and enjoy up to $6500* in FREE upgrades!
Spend seven nights in two of the largest, most remote private wildlife reserves in Southern Africa with your own personal safari guides who interpret every element of nature, from the sounds of hippos grunting in the distance to the social behaviors of black rhinoceros. Imagine moving freely without worrying about minimum age restrictions, park operating hours or crowded roads. Experience a wilderness where the land to guest ratio reaches upwards of 10,000 acres per person, and the vast night sky is free of light pollution. Connect as a family while you disconnect from life's everyday distractions.
Family Southern Africa in Style is a 10-day, nine-night safari featuring two expansive private reserves, each with just a single lodge comprised of seven spacious suites, priced at $4995 for children under 17 and $12795 for adults, including upgrades valued at up to $6500 for your family.
Why Book this Family Safari in 2017?
- Remarkable children's pricing, more than 60% off adult rates
- Families of four with a child under 10 years old enjoy a FREE private guide and vehicle at Singita Pamushana, valued at $2625
- Complimentary upgrade to a family suite* at Tswalu Kalahari, a $3140 savings
- FREE private safari vehicle and guide at Tswalu
- FREE babysitting services and Children's Junior Ranger Program at Tswalu
- 50% off children's chartered flights to and from Tswalu, valued at $395 per child
Call Us to Book Your Safari – 1-800-543-8917
|Click Here to Email a Safari Specialist|
Singita Pamushana Lodge is set within southeastern Zimbabwe’s 130,000-acre Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve, which teems with Africa's most anticipated wildlife, including lions, leopards, elephants and both black and white rhinos. The lodge envelopes adults in luxury while offering highly desirable children's pricing and myriad activities to keep everyone engaged, learning and having fun.
Situated in the largest private wildlife reserve in South Africa, Tswalu Kalahari allows visitors ideal access to 260,000 acres of protected land. Spend days and nights exploring this wild terrain by open safari vehicle, on foot and on horseback. Intimate nature experiences abound as children get up close with habituated, wild meerkats. Wildlife drives give everyone the chance to spot black-maned Kalahari lions against the orange, semi-arid landscape. An optional sleep-out on the Malori deck adds another adventurous element to this exclusive safari.
*Upgrade to family suite at Tswalu Kalahari is subject to availability at time of booking. The estimated $6500 value in upgrades is a maximum and is based on a family of four traveling with at least one child under the age of 10.
You may also like
- Tanzania: Migration by Mobile Camp
- 3 Nights Free for Your Family!
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2014
- Exclusive South Africa Family Safari
- Save $1,130 in Zimbabwe & Zambia
- Save $5,000 per couple—Premier Southern Africa
- Stay 4, Pay 3 in Kenya and Tanzania
- Discover Diverse Kenya with Free Flights During High Season!
- Saving the Northern White Rhino
- Kenya: 10 Nights, Free Flights
- Save $2,500 on 5-Star South Africa
- Africa's Best Destinations in 2016
- Be the First: NEW Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp
- Traveling Solo for Less in South Africa
- Save $2,400 on Custom Botswana This Winter
- Mashatu & MalaMala Wildlife Safari
- South Africa Conservation Safari
- Save $1,600 on Custom Botswana & Zimbabwe
- Best Insider Safari Offers for 2015
- Essential South Africa from $4,995
- The Ultimate Gorilla Trek Packing List
- See the NEW Sabi Sabi Little Bush
- Enjoy 2 Nights FREE in Tanzania's Wild South
- It's 2017...Plan Your Family Safari!
- Newborn Elephant at Abu Camp
- Vumbura's "Chocolate" Zebras