Be the First: NEW Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp
Be one of the first to experience the NEW Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp in Namibia's stark northwest! It just made the Conde Nast Traveler 2015 Hot List as one of the world's best new hotels!
The long-awaited opening of the camp this summer brings a whole new element to the Namibia safari. With prime access to the Skeleton Coast's most remote regions and unique, desert-adapted animals, such as elephant, brown hyena and even elusive lion, Hoanib is a revolutionary development. The eight-tented camp showcases exclusivity and all the finest comforts while desert elephant, giraffe, oryx and more beckon just outside.
Call Us to Book Your Safari – 1-800-543-8917
|Click Here to Email a Safari Specialist|
We've designed a 10-day custom safari covering three distinct areas of Namibia: the sand dunes of Sossusvlei, the desert-adapted elephant and elusive brown hyena of the Skeleton Coast, and the abundant predators and prey of Etosha National Park. Enjoy our special opening offer for Hoanib Camp.
Click Here for the Full Itinerary, Pricing and Trip Details.
Images by Dana Allen
You may also like
- Tanzania: Migration by Mobile Camp
- 3 Nights Free for Your Family!
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2014
- Exclusive South Africa Family Safari
- Save $1,130 in Zimbabwe & Zambia
- Save $5,000 per couple—Premier Southern Africa
- Stay 4, Pay 3 in Kenya and Tanzania
- Discover Diverse Kenya with Free Flights During High Season!
- Saving the Northern White Rhino
- Kenya: 10 Nights, Free Flights
- Save $2,500 on 5-Star South Africa
- Africa's Best Destinations in 2016
- Traveling Solo for Less in South Africa
- Save $2,400 on Custom Botswana This Winter
- Mashatu & MalaMala Wildlife Safari
- South Africa Conservation Safari
- Save $1,600 on Custom Botswana & Zimbabwe
- Best Insider Safari Offers for 2015
- Essential South Africa from $4,995
- Up to $6500 in Upgrades for Families!
- The Ultimate Gorilla Trek Packing List
- See the NEW Sabi Sabi Little Bush
- Enjoy 2 Nights FREE in Tanzania's Wild South
- It's 2017...Plan Your Family Safari!
- Newborn Elephant at Abu Camp
- Vumbura's "Chocolate" Zebras