Save $1,130 in Zimbabwe & Zambia
Embark on a custom 11-day Distinctive Zimbabwe & Zambia Safari and save between August 1 through October 31, 2015, which is peak season!
Witness some of Africa's largest elephant and buffalo herds massing around water sources in the dry reaches of Hwange National Park. Enjoy the scenic landscapes of Mana Pools National Park along the Zambezi River, backdropped by a dramatic escarpment. You may find colossal elephants standing on their hind legs to reach tree fruit or "snorkeling" as they bathe in the deep waters of the river. On Zambia's Busanga Plains, lions often climb enormous fig trees to escape the midday heat – a rare behavior you might witness!
Call Us to Book Your Safari – 1-800-543-8917
|Click Here to Email a Safari Specialist|
- A visit to Victoria Falls, the largest waterfall in the world
- Three nights in Hwange National Park, with peak season predators and elephant herds
- Three nights in Mana Pools, one of the most secluded safari experiences in Africa
- Three nights in Kafue National Park's with great lion and cheetah sightings on the Busanga Plains
- Complimentary hot air balloon safari over the Busanga Plains, valued at $500 per guest, plus discounted internal Zimbabwe flights
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage of up to $250,000, included at no additional charge
- Complimentary high-quality safari luggage appropriate for your trip
- Complimentary one-year Priority Pass™ membership, providing prime access to more than 700 luxury airport lounges around the world!
Click here for the full itinerary, pricing and trip details.
Image by Dana Allen
You may also like
- Tanzania: Migration by Mobile Camp
- 3 Nights Free for Your Family!
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2014
- Exclusive South Africa Family Safari
- Save $5,000 per couple—Premier Southern Africa
- Stay 4, Pay 3 in Kenya and Tanzania
- Discover Diverse Kenya with Free Flights During High Season!
- Saving the Northern White Rhino
- Kenya: 10 Nights, Free Flights
- Save $2,500 on 5-Star South Africa
- Africa's Best Destinations in 2016
- Be the First: NEW Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp
- Traveling Solo for Less in South Africa
- Save $2,400 on Custom Botswana This Winter
- Mashatu & MalaMala Wildlife Safari
- South Africa Conservation Safari
- Save $1,600 on Custom Botswana & Zimbabwe
- Best Insider Safari Offers for 2015
- Essential South Africa from $4,995
- Up to $6500 in Upgrades for Families!
- The Ultimate Gorilla Trek Packing List
- See the NEW Sabi Sabi Little Bush
- Enjoy 2 Nights FREE in Tanzania's Wild South
- It's 2017...Plan Your Family Safari!
- Newborn Elephant at Abu Camp
- Vumbura's "Chocolate" Zebras