One of South Africa's most famed wildlife reserves, the Sabi Sand Game Reserve boasts incredibly high densities of large mammals, including the 'big five': leopard, lion, elephant, rhino and buffalo. Zebra, giraffe, impala, and other antelopes are almost guaranteed to be seen, along with warthogs, hyena, various monkeys and many sought after bird species.
Click here to read more about this world-renowned wildlife destination.
The Sabi Sand also has a variety of accommodations, from small, luxurious lodges to more quaint family-owned properties. Click here to browse camps in South Africa's Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
Image © Savanna Lodge
You may also like
- Lewa Becomes UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Namibia: Where the Wild Things Roam
- Mashatu Game Reserve, Botswana
- South Africa: Land of Diversity
- Borana Conservancy's Rhino Relocation
- Southern Africa's Best Walking Safaris
- The Big Five, Big Seven and Beyond!
- Wild Southern Tanzania
- Top Five Places to Spot a Cheetah
- Southern Africa’s 7 Ultimate Sights
- Five Amazing Cape Town Experiences
- Kenya's Northern Frontier District
- Five Ways to Experience Botswana
- Serengeti's Great Migration
- Ballooning over Busanga Plains
- Africa's Hot Spots to Visit in 2017
- Top Three African Air Safaris
- Six Essential East Africa Experiences