The Busanga Plains cap the northern end of Kafue National Park in Zambia. With a landscape similar to the open savanna of East Africa, Busanga enjoys unique wildlife, from enormous herds of buffalo to tree climbing lions. Seeing the vast plains and imposing herds from right above this panorama of grassland and tree islands is unlike any other experience.
Click here to see the Classic Zambia safari, or create a fully customized safari by visiting our Safari Planner.
You may also like
- Lewa Becomes UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Namibia: Where the Wild Things Roam
- Mashatu Game Reserve, Botswana
- Borana Conservancy's Rhino Relocation
- The Big Five, Big Seven and Beyond!
- Wild Southern Tanzania
- Top Five Places to Spot a Cheetah
- Five Amazing Cape Town Experiences
- Kenya's Northern Frontier District
- South Africa: Land of Diversity
- Southern Africa's Best Walking Safaris
- Meet the Sabi Sand's 'Big Five'
- Southern Africa’s 7 Ultimate Sights
- Five Ways to Experience Botswana
- Serengeti's Great Migration
- Top Three African Air Safaris
- Six Essential East Africa Experiences
- Africa's Hot Spots to Visit in 2017