Terms & Conditions
It is Nat Hab's, our cooperating agents' and representatives' goal to select reliable suppliers and contractors to provide air and other transportation, hotels, guides and other travel-related services; we do not assume responsibility, directly or indirectly, for any loss, damage or injury to property or person in connection with such services. Each traveler agrees not to hold Nat Hab, its owners, employees, agents and representatives liable, in the absence of their own gross negligence, for any loss or injury, expense or damage that results directly or indirectly from any act or omission of any person or firm that is to or does provide goods or services in connection with the trip or with any available option. You agree that Nat Hab and its cooperating agents and representatives shall not be liable for circumstances arising as a result of acts of God, weather, detention, annoyance, delays and expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, theft, pilferage, force majeure, military, political or terrorist action, civil disturbances, government restrictions, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, discrepancies or changes in transit over which they have no control. Nat Hab reserves the right to change the program fee, dates or itinerary with little or no notice. If such changes do occur, no refunds will be made beyond those described in our cancellation policy, and Nat Hab will not be liable for expenses incurred as a result of the change (such as air ticket change fees, etc.). Safety & Trip Enjoyment Natural Habitat Adventures plans these trips in natural areas where the environment can sometimes lead to unpredictable conditions. To avoid possibly dangerous situations, both for our travelers and the animals, it is extremely important that all travelers obey the rules and regulations set forth by the Expedition Leaders and/ or Local Guides and demonstrate reasonable consideration for all staff and travelers. We reserve the right to prohibit any traveler from continuing on a journey if, in our opinion, that traveler’s actions pose a threat to the safety of her/himself, others or the wildlife, or if that traveler’s actions or behaviors are seriously jeopardizing the enjoyment of the trip for others, determined by Nat Hab’s staff. Should a guest be asked to leave a trip, there will be no return of unused funds nor will Nat Hab be responsible for additional expenses incurred by the guest for accommodations, return transport, etc. Participation in the program will require that travelers sign releases and covenants not to sue Nat Hab or its participating agents and representatives. On advancement of a deposit, the traveler agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
We understand how disappointing it is for travelers in the event they are forced to cancel their adventure, especially one to which they have been looking forward for a long time. But we, too, plan for these adventures for quite a long period prior to departure and continuously send nonrefundable payments to hotels and suppliers of transportation. Therefore, we must strictly adhere to our Cancellation & Refund Policy for all travelers — we hope you understand. We strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance in case of cancellation. The following are cancellation policies for our adventures.
- All custom safaris require a 25% nonrefundable deposit in order to secure services.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and delivered to Nat Hab at the following address: P.O. Box 3065, Boulder, Colorado, 80307. You may also e-mail to email@example.com. Travel Protection services purchased through Nat Hab are completely nonrefundable once purchased.
- Final payment for safaris is due 90 days prior to departure. Your final balance will be automatically charged to your credit card 90 days prior to departure unless you return your booking form prior to final balance due date indicating you prefer to pay by personal check. At this time we will charge the insurance premium with your final balance unless we receive a written decline of insurance. If payment is not received by the due date, the reservations are subject to cancellation.
- All cancellations processed before 90 days prior to departure require a forfeiture of the non-refundable deposit amount.
- Cancellations made 45 to 89 days prior to departure require a loss of 50% of the entire program fee, including all extensions.
- Cancellations made within 44 days of departure require a loss of the entire fee.