Imagine a fully-inclusive wildlife safari that is custom-tailored for your individual family. Base camp is a private bush home with space for children to play, a chef who caters to all your culinary preferences, a schedule that suits your family desires, and your own expert safari guide and 4x4 vehicle. Seeing elephant, lion, leopard, rhino and Africa's colorful birdlife is wild, but your family's private nature immersion at this bush home is a wholly civilized experience.
Set within the 55,000-acre Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, the new four-bedroom Fort House is the perfect setting for young families, multi-generational groups and family friends to gather. Two master suites and two twin-bed rooms sleep up to eight guests—or smaller groups can spread out. Between wildlife drives, enjoy expansive indoor and outdoor living spaces and a pool. Beyond the obvious benefits of being in a private reserve absent of crowds, this malaria-free area also offers peace of mind when traveling with young children. The exclusive setup offers ease in creating a personalized schedule and catering to meal and bed times. And if you are traveling without young children, you’ll luxuriate in custom-catered meals with your loved ones, private activities, guided walks, nighttime wildlife drives that are not allowed in the national parks, fishing on the dam, community visits and an optional rhino conservation safari*.
Click here to read more about and see pictures of the new Kwandwe Fort House.
Call Us to Book Your Safari – 1-800-543-8917
|Click Here to Email a Safari Specialist|
You may also like
- Greystoke Mahale and the World's Best Chimpanzee Viewing
- NEW! The Highlands at Ngorongoro Crater
- Chiawa Camp: A Photographer’s Paradise
- Namiri Plains: A Whole New Serengeti
- Dunia Camp: The Serengeti's Year-Round Safari
- Discover Marataba Private Reserve
- Mashatu's Photographic Hides
- Duba Plains: Photography in Botswana's Green Season
- Lion Sands Builds New Tree Houses
- The Exclusive Safari: South Africa Edition
- Africa's Best Sleepouts
- New Sleepout at Ruckomechi Camp
- Interesting Elephant Facts from Camp Jabulani
- Discover the Sea's Greatest Wildlife
- Linkwasha Camp Reopens May 2015!
- Discover Lamai Camp's Secret Season
- Africa's Best Family Safari Camps
- The Jao Safari: Botswana’s Most Diverse
- Little Ruckomechi: Zimbabwe's Most Exclusive New Camp
- Africa’s Best New Camps & Lodges