Enjoy 3 FREE Nights on This 13-Day Luxury South Africa Safari!
OFFER EXTENDED! For a limited time, you can get three nights FREE (valued at $1,470 per couple) on our custom 13-day Hidden South Africa Safari for travel between May 1 and August 31, 2015.
The word “hidden” perfectly describes the lesser-known but prolific wildlife areas of Madikwe and Marataba on South Africa’s northern border. These long-established private wildlife reserves offer close-up sightings of the Big Five and other abundant predators, prey and bird species, as well as some of Africa’s most breathtaking scenery. Revel in thrilling wildlife encounters amid diverse habitats, from game-filled plains dotted with rocky kopjes to acacia groves backdropped by dramatic mountain ranges beyond – an ideal complement to what you’ll see in well-known Kruger National Park, your third stop on this safari.
- Three nights at Madikwe Safari Lodge in the 168,000-acre Madikwe Game Reserve, known for wild dog, cheetah and the Big Five
- Three nights, including one night FREE, at Marataba Safari Lodge in the private Marataba Wildlife Reserve, where the scenery rivals the wildlife sightings
- Three nights at Lion Sands Narina within a private area of Kruger National Park, which features some of Africa’s densest wildlife populations
- Two FREE nights in the charming Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel in the heart of Cape Town
- Complimentary emergency medical evacuation coverage of $250,000
- Complimentary high-quality safari luggage appropriate for your trip
- Complimentary one-year Priority Pass™ membership, providing prime access to more than 700 luxury airport lounges around the world!
Email email@example.com or call 1-800-543-8917
to speak with one of our Safari Specialists today!
Image of Marataba Safari Lodge overlooking the Waterberg Mountains