The much-anticipated Little Ruckomechi Camp, a four-tented haven located on a secluded stretch of the Zambezi riverbank, opened this summer.
With accommodations for up to eight guests in four tents on a private basis or six guests in three tents on a shared basis, Little Ruckomechi is ideal for small groups or families seeking privacy. No matter how guests book, the camp, which offers stunning riverfront views of Zambia's escarpment, provides an intimate nature immersion. Elephants often traipse just past your tent en route to the river for a drink, and you can hear hippos grunting near camp or just offshore as they head for land at night.
Although visitors have long enjoyed staying at the well-known flagship Ruckomechi Camp (which underwent reconstruction earlier in 2016) while exploring Mana Pools National Park, the new Little Ruckomechi Camp presents an entirely unique atmosphere with unparalleled seclusion and intimacy for individuals and small private groups.
Click here to read more about this beautiful new camp and see the latest pictures.
Call Us to Book Your Safari – 1-800-543-8917
|Click Here to Learn More|
Image of Little Ruckomechi tent © Dana Allen
You may also like
- Greystoke Mahale and the World's Best Chimpanzee Viewing
- Vumbura's "Chocolate" Zebras
- NEW! The Highlands at Ngorongoro Crater
- See the NEW Sabi Sabi Little Bush
- Chiawa Camp: A Photographer’s Paradise
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2014
- Newborn Elephant at Abu Camp
- Namiri Plains: A Whole New Serengeti
- Dunia Camp: The Serengeti's Year-Round Safari
- Discover Marataba Private Reserve
- Mashatu's Photographic Hides
- Duba Plains: Photography in Botswana's Green Season
- Lion Sands Builds New Tree Houses
- The Exclusive Safari: South Africa Edition
- Africa's Best Sleepouts
- New Sleepout at Ruckomechi Camp
- Interesting Elephant Facts from Camp Jabulani
- Discover the Sea's Greatest Wildlife
- Linkwasha Camp Reopens May 2015!
- Discover Lamai Camp's Secret Season
- Africa's Best Family Safari Camps
- The Jao Safari: Botswana’s Most Diverse